I think it’s fun once in a while to see how people end up here.
- The number one way people get here via search engine is by looking for meeting topics. I hope my list is helpful, and I’d love to add more, so let me know if I’ve missed any.
- Examples of character defects. Again, I truly hope my list is helpful, and I’d also love to add to it. I’ve found the examples I’ve included to be most helpful for me.
- What is a typical topic at an AA meeting? I’d have to say, without any research and only the meetings I attend to inform me, that the most common topics are gratitude, Steps 1, 2 and 3, change, relapse, and serenity.
- Why people in AA are so self-righteous. I’d say that’s because they are still working on their humility.
- Couples in AA. My wife and I are a couple in AA, and I was married once before to someone in AA. My blog is full of our story. I wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with someone who isn’t in AA.
- Terrence, This is Stupid Stuff! I feel I should apologize to all the innocent students who are looking for good info and instead find my drunken interpretation. I think about taking it down from time to time, but the poem does mean a lot to me.
- Funny topics for AA meetings. I can’t help there, but most meetings do contain lots of laughter. We are not a glum lot!
- Old school AA meeting format. I don’t know! I’d be very interested to find out though.
- Don’t hide your secrets from your wife. No, don’t. Please see “You’re only as sick as your secrets.”